CIR "catozzo" splicers.

Have you got anything to sell? Here is the place to put your ad. All cine related products can be sold through this page. Ads will stay here for 30 days, then removed.
ewanuno

CIR "catozzo" splicers.

Post by ewanuno » Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:30 pm

Hi, Filmshooters,

i have several CIR Splicers in Normal8 and super8.(nothing in 9.5 or 16mm, sorry!)
i've been collecting Cir splicers at fleamarkets and selling them on in forums like filmshooting for several years now. i try to keep the prices reasonable. the splicers are all cleaned up, inspected, and if needs be fixed using parts from my stock of scrap splicers. they are all preowned splicers, but many have only been used a few times. i've sold splicers to people all over the world.

Italy is the home of the CIR splicer so they seem to be easier to find here than in the rest of the world, but they are getting harder to find, it used to be that i'd find several every time i went to a fleamarket, but now i find one splicer in several fleamarkets. i can't help but buy them all, because if i didn't they'd just end up being smashed up and melted down for scrap.

prices are:
super8 metal splicers 60€
super8 plastic splicers 30€
normal 8 metal splicers 60€
i can post anywhere, north america, 20€ europe 15€.

you can see more information on my site: http://cirsplicers.ewancolsell.com

Ewan.

Andreas Wideroe
Site Admin

Re: CIR "catozzo" splicers.

Post by Andreas Wideroe » Fri May 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Where do you recommend we buy the splicing tape?
Andreas Wideroe
Filmshooting | Com - Administrator

Please help support the Filmshooting forum with donations