Timelapse project 2004

Collaborative film projects

Post by Guest »

Can I shoot less than 3 minutes of film ?
camera_wizard
Andreas Wideroe
Site Admin

Post by Andreas Wideroe »

If you like, yes.
Andreas Wideroe
Filmshooting | Com - Administrator

Please help support the Filmshooting forum with donations

Post by Guest »

hello

I'm joining in again, although I felt a bit of a let down for not actually sending my film for inclusion last time! I (rather foolishly) filmed on Quartzchrome. Which meant that devloping was a bit of a pain... then got waylaid as I was moving,was broke etc in fact I've only really just had it developed although I will get a transfer and post it (one day :oops: ).....

This time I'll go with K40 and I have a nice Nizo with intervalometer so none of the old click clicking I did before.....

I plan on taking advantage of the long day (sun up about 03.20 sun down about 21.40) to get lots of filming done....

just have to pray for a clear day....

last year in london was as cloudy as they came...

Daniel
downix

Post by downix »

Can you handle Super-Duper 8? I'm planning on widening my gates for one camera.
Andreas Wideroe
Site Admin

If you plan to shoot in another format than what's listed you need to arrange the scanning yourself. I can't scan Super duper. Sorry.
Andreas Wideroe

Wing

Post by Wing »

I would love to join in, but I have one question. What if the idea didn't come off, and the developed film looks bad? Can I then not send it in? One, to save the editor some time, and two, to save myself some embarassment! :oops:

Wing
downix

Post by downix »

I have 2 gates for my camera, one of which I'll be widening. If you can't do SD8, then don't worry I'll stick to regular Super8.

Post by Guest »

Andreas,

I'm willing to help with any type of graphic design type work that might be a possibility. Some kind of visual identity for the project can help give it more personality. Graphic Design is actually what I do for a living, so I would be more than eager to help in this department if you need.
Plastik

Post by Plastik »

Sorry that was me…

Andreas,

I'm willing to help with any type of graphic design type work that might be a possibility. Some kind of visual identity for the project can help give it more personality. Graphic Design is actually what I do for a living, so I would be more than eager to help in this department if you need.
Ertugrul Togacay
TomFoolery

Post by TomFoolery »

Plastik, don't take this personally, but I would be leery of adding graphics to the piece. I don't really see how it could help, however I do see how it could convolute the feel of the film. Maybe a sort of title sequence or credits... still should be very understated and used with discretion.
All that is, is light.
sunrise

Post by sunrise »

I think it would be nice with some prof graphics. These could be main titles, chapter titles, end credits or packaging. Maybe even overall colourgrading...

sunrise
Plastik

Post by Plastik »

Not taken personally at all Tom…

The purpose of any graphic treatment would be to complement the Project itself, not to take away from it.

It would give the Project a more proffessional look. I don't see how it won't help.
Ertugrul Togacay
Andreas Wideroe
Site Admin

I agree with Sunrise. We need graphics atleast for the DVD.

Everyone who can offer additional contributions such as music composistions, editing or graphics (++), please write me an email.

To those of you who have already offered your help; you have been noted.

Cheers!
Andreas
Andreas Wideroe

Post by Guest »

Well, my subject matter just changed. I've been notified that I have to work that evening (I was planning for the evening off) so now I have to record something in the morning. My son's b-day party is that day, so the logical choice would be a timelapse of his party. 8)
downix

Post by downix »

stupid, forgot to login. (that guest was me)