Canon 1014XL-S Purchased & Returned. SELL ME YOURS!

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

James E
Location: Houston, TX. Portland, OR. Playa Del Carmen, Quitana Roo, MX. ELgin, TX

Canon 1014XL-S Purchased & Returned. SELL ME YOURS!

Post by James E »

I just had to return and eBay purchase of and otherwise good camera as was in desperate need of CLA and not really fully functional. :roll: I missed out on a recent 1014XL-S sale here. :cry: If anyone else has a GOOD WORKING 1014XL-S or another solid camera with equivalent functions such as Leitz Lecina with accessory, Nizo 801 etc. Drop me a line. I'm too fat old and out of shape to carry around a lot of extra gear like a light meter and cards, @10,000' + elevation, so I need a solid camera with good internals.
Cheers,
James E. Stubbs
Consultant, Vagabond, Traveler.
kuparikettu

Re: Canon 1014XL-S Purchased & Returned. SELL ME YOURS!

Post by kuparikettu »

James E
Location: Houston, TX. Portland, OR. Playa Del Carmen, Quitana Roo, MX. ELgin, TX

Post by James E »

Very nice looking camera. But unless it's recently been CLA's. $600 is pretty steep.
James E. Stubbs
Mana

Post by Mana »

That same guy just bought that nizo and a crystal sync 1014xls for $230 off eBay.
R8: Bolex B8

S8: Beaulieu 7008 Pro, Beaulieu 4008zm2 "Jubilee", Leicina Special, Eumig Nautica (24fps)

DS8: Bolex H8 Rex4

S16: Bolex Rex4
James E

Post by James E »

Mana wrote:That same guy just bought that nizo and a crystal sync 1014xls for $230 off eBay.
I've bought/ sold dozens of great cameras on eBay. More often than not, they're in excellent order. The last one I bought was not thoroughly described. It might have been okay, but given I'm going to be out and about I want one that's near 100% and I can send off for CLA.
James E. Stubbs