Medieval short film on Super 8.

This is a forum about filmmaking. No tech discussions here!
Super8Production

Medieval short film on Super 8.

Post by Super8Production »

Hello,

Don't know if this topic should be here or at the "Project"-topics. But here goes.

I am on my way to make a medieval short film on Super 8. And this is a dream I have had since I was 14 years old, I am 30 today...
Have bought 3 Nalcom FTL 1000 with timelaps handles and are now trying to get everything togheter! To make a 30 minute long short film on Super 8 is soooo challenging. But very fun!

We are getting more and more attention every day and if you want to follow our progress, please do at: http://igg.me/p/55924?a=335189

I so much want this project to become reality, and just longing for the shooting to begin, so I can run around with my cameras and then see if we actually can make this! :D

//Pierre
Super 8 Production
Sweden
www.indiegogo.com/karins-saga
Super8Production

Excited....

I am getting a bit nervous...

I have just sent two rolls of processing to pro8mm.com

2 rolls of Ektachrome 64T that I used to test my cameras, my Nalcom FTL 1000. Have no idea if they will work, but I am getting very excited about it!
aj

Re: Medieval short film on Super 8.

Post by aj »

Why on earth would you send your film half across the world to an overpriced lab with a very bad reputation? Return will take some 3-4 weeks if not more. Unless you use an express mailservice. Super8.nl just returns in a week. And so do others in Europe.
Kind regards,

André
Super8Production

Well, I have only bad experience with the European labs so it is time for us to try something new, and I have heard more good about pro8mm then any other lab.
For me it seems that the worse lab is Andec. They can't deliver or you can't even get in touch with them...

And I preferr to get a high-end scaning, as pro8mm can do, rather then a semi-good scanning with less good equipment.

That's why. :)

And if pro8mm shows to be a bad choice I guess I just have to find an other lab somewhere else...
Super8Production

MODERATORS: Please delete this topic.

We have decided to cancel this project due to the fact that we don't get enough fundings. So I would preferr this topic to be deleted.