Filmshooting's Back!

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

audadvnc

Filmshooting's Back!

Post by audadvnc »

Where ya been? I've been trying to get on here for days?
Robert Hughes
Andreas Wideroe
Site Admin

Post by Andreas Wideroe »

Hi all!
I have been unable to update you on this because the server has been cut off from internet access due to some problems with the hosting company and the co-location rack where the server is located. This is also my mail server so I've been pretty much cut off too, at least for my private and filmshooting mail.

The server has been up the whole time, but the networking was down so it was totally unreachable. The problems were fixed this evening, but it took them amazing two days to locate and fix the problem! Wow...

Anyway, within a month and a half I hope to have the servers here in my own server room that I'm building so then there should be no more problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but things should work fine again now.

Best,
Andreas
Andreas Wideroe
Filmshooting | Com - Administrator

Please help support the Filmshooting forum with donations
Angus

Post by Angus »

Hey two days without filmshooting was traumatic !!

But it could be worse. My work was without internet and email for 3 weeks because some dumbo at our internet provider flicked a switch denying all HTTP traffic.....and they took 3 weeks to work out that one!
The government says that by 2010 30% of us will be fat....I am merely a trendsetter :)