"Tourné Monté" 2007, Strasbourg, France.

Announcements of film related festivals, competitions, events, workshops, projects and more!
EtiN

"Tourné Monté" 2007, Strasbourg, France.

Post by EtiN »

The 7th edition of the "Tourné monté" festival will take place in Strasbourg (France).

You can register and send your movie until the 31st of August 2007. Scrennings are planned for October.

Only one rule : editing is done within the camera ! That also means, you discover your movie only when screened !

No need to be french, a lot of various nationalities are represented. All subjects and styles are accepted.

There is no entry fee. New this year : buy online your cartridge, we do everything for you (developpement and handling). This for a special discount price !

Approximately 1200 persons came for the 2006 edition and had a lot of fun !

For more informations please log on http://festivalsuper8.free.fr/
Hope to see you there folks !
Wild, cool and swingin'
Plastik

Post by Plastik »

Nice website. Can't understand anything but will try to figure it out somehow.

One question though: What happens to our footage after it has screened - do we get it back. (maybe this is all explained on the site - i don't know)

Can you give a little more information as to the formalities of it all. Pardon my ignorance.
Ertugrul Togacay
EtiN

Post by EtiN »

You don't speak french ? 8O How's that possible ? Just kidding. :)
What happens to our footage after it has screened - do we get it back.
Yes, the footage is sent back after screenings. You might as well get a free transfer, if your film is nice. And if you win, you will get a little prize.
Can you give a little more information as to the formalities of it all.
You have two options to take part :

1) Register, shoot a cart, get it developped somewhere. Ask the lab to send us the film back.
2) Purchase our special pack (25€ for E64T, 30€ for Tri-X) and register. Send us the film back once exposed, we'll do the rest.

To register use the contact formular.

When screened, you can do your own soundtrack (CD, live band, voices..). You can also leave us instructions to do it for you.

Please feel free to ask for further infos.
Wild, cool and swingin'
Rick Palidwor

Post by Rick Palidwor »

EtiN wrote:
You have two options to take part :

1) Register, shoot a cart, get it developped somewhere. Ask the lab to send us the film back.
Does the lab have to send it? Can I send it myself? Can I send a roll I have already shot? Or does it have to be a new film made specifically for this event?

Rick
EtiN

Post by EtiN »

Sorry double post...
Last edited by EtiN on Wed May 02, 2007 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wild, cool and swingin'
EtiN

Post by EtiN »

Thank you for your intersest.
Can I send it myself?
I'm sorry, but the roll has to come from the lab. We have to be sure that nobody saw the roll before, and that it wasn't edited.
There is no pre-selection, and we do not watch the films before. The whole point is to discover the films at the first screening (please do not send adult material :roll: )
Can I send a roll I have already shot?
Sure, as long as it isn't already processed. Just send it to your usual lab, with our address as the return address.
Wild, cool and swingin'
Gossioii7

A wonderful article

Post by Gossioii7 »

A wonderful article…. In my life, I have never seen a man be so selfless in helping others around him to get along and get working.