What happened to Ocular Pursuit?

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

Arislan

What happened to Ocular Pursuit?

Post by Arislan »

Does anyone know what happened to Ocular Pursuit? His name was Tim I think, and his site was http://home1.gte.net:80/ocular/p.htm

I bought two projectors from him, four years apart. Thought I'd look him up for another one but the site is gone. He used to link to historyinacan.com which is also gone.

And did anyone ever find out whatever happened to Kent Bulza of single8film.com ?
"Here we all are, all our nationalities chatting and joking on a forum- two or three generations ago we were blowing each other up! "
camera8mm

Re: What happened to Ocular Pursuit?

Post by camera8mm »

i dont remember that site. maybe its on the wayback machine.
lots of film users from the 00s are gone, Cotto, Baumgarten, pedro, nyberg, etc.
kuparikettu

Re: What happened to Ocular Pursuit?

Post by kuparikettu »

At least Martin Baumgarten is active on Cinematography.com.

Ahh, the nostalgia. How many afternoons in the high school some 12 years ago did I spend just reading these forums and cinematography.com...

I guess some people might be there, using a different username. Others might be active on Facebook super-8 group, some have left the scene and others might have even passed away.