Eumig R2000 projector

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

katyscarlett-

Eumig R2000 projector

Post by katyscarlett- »

Hello Filmshooting community,
I have an old Eumig R2000 projector that belonged to my Dad. He passed away in December. My mum so wants to watch the old films we made growing up but our projector seems to have an issue. The films are threading in fine but the take up onto the take up wheel is not happening. As we begin to watch the film we can see that the film is collecting on the screen and not feeding up to the big reel. Is there anything I can do (as a complete novice) and is it to do with the rollers inside? PLEASE help!!?
Kathttps://www.filmshooting.com/scripts/forum/post ... 33c44aa8#e, Devon. England x :-\
alexmuir

Re: Eumig R2000 projector

Post by alexmuir »

I think you are in England? You could contact
John White Projector Repair. Web is
the8mmshedshop.co.uk
020 8204 8434
07815 987317

I don't know anything about this service, other than that it is for projector repairs including Eumig, and is based in England. I hope it is of some help.
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
katyscarlett-

Re: Eumig R2000 projector

Post by katyscarlett- »

alexmuir wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:34 pm I think you are in England? You could contact
John White Projector Repair. Web is
the8mmshedshop.co.uk
020 8204 8434
07815 987317

I don't know anything about this service, other than that it is for projector repairs including Eumig, and is based in England. I hope it is of some help.
Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you for your help. Much appreciated. Will contact them. - kate-