Where's the best place for B&W negative processing?

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

mortron

Where's the best place for B&W negative processing?

Post by mortron »

Just wondering if anyone knows where to get Black and White Super 8 Negative film processed.
nikonr10

Re: Where's the best place for B&W negative processing?

Post by nikonr10 »

mortron wrote:Just wondering if anyone knows where to get Black and White Super 8 Negative film processed.
Where Are you ? It's very easy to DIY your own film's cut the cost's down , hardest"s part is finding a Lomo Dev tank , if not do it in bucket"s ,
mortron

Post by mortron »

Ah yes, should have said. I am in the UK. As far as I can tell there is no one here that can process b/w neg.
I have thought about doing it myself if there are no labs, but hopefully there are some around Europe that can process b/w neg.
nikonr10

Post by nikonr10 »

mortron wrote:Ah yes, should have said. I am in the UK. As far as I can tell there is no one here that can process b/w neg.
I have thought about doing it myself if there are no labs, but hopefully there are some around Europe that can process b/w neg.
Hello mortron ,
I do not know, who will just do B/W Negs only , But you can try Super 8 Reversal Lab if you google ! Franks a really nice Guy did alot of work over the year s ,
may he can do it for you ? or Try Andec filmtechnik , It will still cost you abit ?

Hope this helps !
mortron

Post by mortron »

Thanks for that. I tried Andec already and they said that no one does it accept maybe Reversal Lab.
I emailed Frank and he says he can do it. Thanks for the info.