Let's Ask Dwayne's To Do Us a Favor...

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

super8film

Let's Ask Dwayne's To Do Us a Favor...

Post by super8film »

With K-14 processing coming to an end in just a few days, I thought it would be really cool if the folks at Dwayne's would put together a video or photo sequence of the complex K-14 processing sequence and post it on their website. As it's essentially lights out for Kodachrome and the K-14 process as soon as Dwayne's runs its last batch, it would really be neat to have the process documented visually and shared on the Internet.

I've sent Dwayne's a friendly, short message suggesting that they do something like this, but I thought it would be worth asking anyone else here who might find it interesting to send a quick message to Dwayne's asking them to do the same. I couldn't find an email address on their website, but if you select the "Customer Service" tab at the top of the page and click on "Contact Us", you can fill in the contact form and leave a message.
aj

Re: Let's Ask Dwayne's To Do Us a Favor...

Post by aj »

Considering the task at hand (check their website: http://www.dwaynesphoto.com/index.html) They are not likely to spend some time on bonding and quality time.
Kind regards,

André
S8 Booster
Location: Yeah, it IS the real thing not the Fooleywood Crapitfied Wannabe Copy..

Re: Let's Ask Dwayne's To Do Us a Favor...

Post by S8 Booster »

Well, such a film already exists from the shut down / demolished lab once in Switzerland but of course Another one from Dwaynee's will not hurt :)

Kodak Film Lab in Lausanne, Switzerland

some curiosa: (lotto images - probably processor for 35mm)

Rocky Mountain Kodak K-Lab Kodachrome Film processor.

Kodak: K-LAB Processors Improve KODACHROME Film Processing

Shoot.....
..tnx for reminding me Michael Lehnert.... or Santo or.... cinematography.com super8 - the forum of Rednex, Wannabees and Pretenders...