Getting Out Of Film

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

Herb Montes

Getting Out Of Film

Post by Herb Montes »

Well after my recent illness and radical changes in my life I'm selling all my film gear. I will still do animation but it will be done digitally. So expect some of my 16mm cameras to be offered here. I would rather sell to you members first before going to eBay.
lealar

Re: Getting Out Of Film

Post by lealar »

Sorry to hear you're leaving film, and I can relate to undergoing radical changes in one's life, but I hope your doing better with your health, which is more important than anything else I can think of.

Best Always,
Art
marc

Post by marc »

HI Herb, if you are interested in selling your Bauer electric S regular 8mm camera, I would love to buy it from you.
Thanks,
Marc
Dr. Rima Laibow Warns Globalists Preparing New Bio Attack / Learn the Secret History of COVID
https://banned.video/watch?id=64405470faba4278d462a791
Still want to call me a Nutter?!!!!
Herb Montes

Post by Herb Montes »

I got a bunch of Super 8 and Regular 8mm cameras I'm also selling. Two Bolex H-8s, a P2 and a S1. Have to go through my list of cameras to find what I have. Much are working cameras. A few are non-working and mostly for their intrinsic value. Some film splicers like Bolex bevel splicers. Anyway, if you are interested send me an email at: herbmontes@gmail.com

If I can I'll take pictures of the equipment. I also have some heavy gear like projectors and tripods but I would rather someone pick those up than have to ship them. If you have ever held a Quickset Hercules tripod you'll know what I mean. I do have some pictures in my ImageShack and deviantART accounts I'll have to find the links to. I may even have to sell my beloved Bolex Rex5 with the animation drive, the 16mm Mitchell with the Tobin drive, and the CP-16 outfit. My illness has brought me hospital bills I have to deal with.
marc

Post by marc »

Herb Montes wrote:I got a bunch of Super 8 and Regular 8mm cameras I'm also selling.
HI Herb,
I thought I remember you mentioning that you had a Bauer Electric S regular 8mm camera in one of your past posts. If you still have that one I would love to buy it from you.
Thanks,
Marc
Dr. Rima Laibow Warns Globalists Preparing New Bio Attack / Learn the Secret History of COVID
Herb Montes

Post by Herb Montes »

marc wrote:
Herb Montes wrote:I got a bunch of Super 8 and Regular 8mm cameras I'm also selling.
HI Herb,
I thought I remember you mentioning that you had a Bauer Electric S regular 8mm camera in one of your past posts. If you still have that one I would love to buy it from you.
Thanks,
Marc
Sorry if I didn't respond directly to you. Got too much going on right now. Yes, I still do have that camera. It's stored away and I'll have to find it.
marc

Post by marc »

Thanks Herb, I hope that you are feeling better.
Thanks,
Marc
Herb Montes

Post by Herb Montes »

I began posting some cameras I'm selling in the For Sale forum under "Herb's Sale". Please take a look, maybe you'll find something you'll like.