I'm Back

Forum covering all aspects of small gauge cinematography! This is the main discussion forum.

Moderator: Andreas Wideroe

BigBeaner

I'm Back

Post by BigBeaner »

First, a huge apology is due to everyone participating in the Pass the Cart project for holding it up. I've been so busy and creatively stretched, I never found the one thing that I really wanted to use my 30 seconds but yesterday I decided to shoot a little canoe trip we made from Lowell Massachusetts to Lawrence Massachusetts. I hope it make sense for 30 seconds!

If there's any way to make up for holding back, (pay for processing/cart?) let me know. The cart and everything shot on it is fine and will be sent to whoever next tomorrow (Jusetan right?)

Life got in the way, graduating, traveling and shooting all over the place and work (somebodies got to make them commercials!), been sick, and been working on this too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1h4sfqTGqE

But above all, the cart is safe and ready to ship off. Sorry all.
super8man

Re: I'm Back

Post by super8man »

Whatever became of the TWO pass the cart projects? Did they die? Did they produce a youtube video? Enquiring minds want to know. Anyone have a synopsis of where it stands now on any project? The last "successful" project I recall was the 2003 movie Andreas made with all sorts of content. The 2004 project never survived hence my questions on what has happened since those glory days of super 8. Are we really in the decline and fall of the super 8 empire?
My website - check it out...
http://super8man.filmshooting.com/
BigBeaner

Post by BigBeaner »

Nah, it's still going under the contributions page.
brokenflashlight

Post by brokenflashlight »

Projects.
There can be no thought of finishing, for "aiming at the stars" both literally and figuratively is a problem to occupy generations, so that no matter how much progress one makes there is always the thrill of just beginning.

-Dr. Robert Goddard