Anyone interested in shooting traditional wedding in Japan?

Collaborative film projects
tama

Anyone interested in shooting traditional wedding in Japan?

Post by tama »

Hi,

Please allow me to post a topic even I am not a film shooting person..

As on the title, I am planning to have my wedding in autumn this year in Kyoto, Japan.
Since I am now arranging in a quite traditional style,
I wonder if there is someone interested in shooting it.

Day: End Nov (when changing of color leaves is expected to be very beautiful)

-Traditional wedding preparation at Machiya (old house) along Kamogawa river
-Ceremony at a shrine and party (only with relatives) at traditional famous restaurant (Kaiseki)
-Kimono style (3 styles) with traditional hair style
-Geisha dance
-Kagami-biraki (Open Sake barrel ceremony)
-Picture Card show (Kamishibai) performance

Sorry, this will be volunteer base (I cannot pay ...)
and I need to have approvals from restaurants, my parents etc later..
but If you are still interested, please contact..
angelicalee8

Re: Anyone interested in shooting traditional wedding in Jap

Post by angelicalee8 »

I may actually be in the area later this year, and may be able to photograph your wedding. I have some experience with shooting weddings and similar events, but I usually get paid to do it. If I am able to do it, would you be willing to pay me for my services? If so, I am serious about shooting your wedding. My travel dates are not yet solidified, but if you let me know the date of the event, then I will know whether or not I will be available. Thanks.
angelicalee8

Re: Anyone interested in shooting traditional wedding in Jap

Post by angelicalee8 »

angelicalee8 wrote:I may actually be in the area later this year, and may be able to photograph your wedding. I have some experience with shooting Wedding San Diego and similar events, but I usually get paid to do it. If I am able to do it, would you be willing to pay me for my services? If so, I am serious about shooting your wedding. My travel dates are not yet solidified, but if you let me know the date of the event, then I will know whether or not I will be available. Thanks.
I am sorry to let you know, but my travel plans have changed, and I will not be able to photograph your wedding in Japan. If you are in desperate need of help finding someone, please send me a DM and I can try to put you in touch with my contacts out there. Good luck with everything.
-Angie