clicking links

Make comments and discuss the Filmshooting site.
paul

clicking links

Post by paul »

Hi Andreas,

When I click a link in the forum, I get only 70% of the page of the site in a new tab, with in the forum frame. I don't mind the frame but I do mind the 70%. I work in firefox.

Greetings,
Paul
brokenflashlight

Re: clicking links

Post by brokenflashlight »

Agreed. Same thing happens to me. I use Firefox at home and IE at work... it happens for both browsers. It's annoying. Everything else seems pretty cool, though.

David
There can be no thought of finishing, for "aiming at the stars" both literally and figuratively is a problem to occupy generations, so that no matter how much progress one makes there is always the thrill of just beginning.

-Dr. Robert Goddard
Ace

Re: clicking links

Post by Ace »

I second (um, I mean third?) that frustration, I am also using Firefox, and it gets annoying when I can't see the whole frame.

Everything else is awesome, glad I joined this forum.

It would be cool if you had a How-To or Tutorial Section with step by step projects ( I see you have a link at the bottom of the page that says 'DIY', so it is probably already planned.)

Some projects that I would like to see:

Widening the gate for Super Duper 8? MAX-8? or what I like to call Super Super 8
Making batteries for Beaulieu 4008
How about still frames of all film stocks for a visual reference (with a description of typical attributes) in a nice printable format :D
Making your own video tap
Making your own intervalometer