Want to help me out with the website? Please post your suggestions or contributions here!
Moderator: Andreas Wideroe
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2244
- Joined: Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:50 pm
- Real name: Andreas Wideroe
- Location: Kristiansand, Norway
I've done some work with the "Pictures" section on this website the past few days and today I upgraded the program and added all the image files from the FTP server to this section instead.
Check it out!
This means no
more pictures on the FTP server from now on. Instead I encourage you all to start using the Pictures Gallery
. It's awesome and very easy
Here's how you upload a picture:
- 1. Go into the album you want your picture to be in.
2. Click Add photos
3. Browse your local computer or upload from a web/ftp address.
4. Click Upload now or Submit and Dismiss when you're finished.
If you want to have this picture included in a post you're writing for the forum you can do this by simply uploading the picture to the gallery, right click on it and get its location. In your post you choose the "Img" button on top and paste the URL to the picture inbetween the img tags. Example:
Need a new album?
Code: Select all
Send me a private message or email me and I'll add the album catergory you want (if it's something you and I feel is missing).
PS! I've got more to do with the Pictures gallery in the days to come.
Last edited by Andreas Wideroe
on Mon May 08, 2006 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 113
- Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2002 3:41 pm
- Location: Bemus Point, NY
Nice work Awand!
Sometime, check out the image gallery system from http://www.4homepages.de
It is much more robust and very cheap!